DTLA Ghost's Strategic Intel! (Post Your Tips/Strategies NOW!)

Go down

DTLA Ghost's Strategic Intel! (Post Your Tips/Strategies NOW!)

Post by thesixsixsixman on Sat Mar 13, 2010 12:22 pm

Okay, guys this is what this topic is for. SHARE ALL THE TIPS/TRICKS/SPOTS/GLITCHES/HINTS/BATTLE PLANS/SQUAD IDEAS/BEST GUNS ETC. YOU KNOW ABOUT IN BATTLEFIELD BAD COMPANY 2

I'll start with an obvious fact but that you must keep in mind: Bullets in BFC2 are NOTHING like bullets in MW2. In Battlefield, bullets are REALISTCLY affected both by gravity, and time. Bullets will slowly fall at long distances and it will take them time to travel those distances. I don't have a formula for figuring out how much to aim your riticule above and infront a guy 400 meters away running at 10 miles an hour... Plain and simple, you have to figure it out. I remember when I started sniping, I would aim way to high, overestimating the effects of gravity (because cmon although bullets are affected by gravity there moving crazy fast). You simply have to get a feel for it. Now, I think I am a WAY above average sniper because of how greatly I have a "feel" for aiming in this game. But let me tell you, if your sniping across the map at constantly moving targets, YOU WILL MISS SHOTS. However, you will soon figure it out and get better, as I did. Just remember, thy farther they are the higher you aim (ONLY SLIGHTLY, because at those rangers a tiny adjustment will cause a large change in the bullets path) and the faster they are moving the more infront (ONLY SLIGHTLY, because bullets still travel VERY fast)

Last edited by thesixsixsixman on Sat Mar 20, 2010 12:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

thesixsixsixman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: DTLA Ghost's Strategic Intel! (Post Your Tips/Strategies NOW!)

Post by Vicious Snail on Sat Mar 13, 2010 1:35 pm

I just want to say about the aiming with the sniper, I think it is roughly 1mm per 100 metres... Thats how im looking at it on my scope. Though hitting moving targets is a bit more tricky as it depends on the speed of the target but enough practice and you'll be doing it without thinking about it and even taking care so much as to know which targets you can get 1 shot 1 kills on.

BC2 sniping is more interesting than MW2 sniping.
Vicious Snail

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by JagerFitzer on Sat Mar 13, 2010 1:43 pm

I consider myself a pretty good sniper in that game now, if the sniping was the same as MW2; I would probably not play as much as I do. I've gotten comfortable with bullet travel (even hitting targets running sidewards from a large distance away now) and dip (SV98 isn't as affected as M24).

JagerFitzer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by thesixsixsixman on Sat Mar 13, 2010 5:55 pm

Guys, if you using an Assault class and your shooting at someone but they duck behind a wall, don't forget to bust that noobtube out and blow them to pieces. Also, if you needa urgently get to a crate, blow down the wall with a noobtube instead of looking for a doorway. Destructible walls are you friends.

thesixsixsixman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DTLA CommAnder on Sat Mar 13, 2010 6:04 pm

HELL YEA.THE MORE I PLAY BC2,THE MORE I GET IN LOVE WITH IT.
DTLA CommAnder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by thesixsixsixman on Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:56 am

Pick up other kits and use them to your advantage. You have NO IDEA how much I do this.. If you need health, and see a medic die, pick his kit up, drop the health, and switch back. If you needa destroy/repair a vehicle, and you see an engineer die, pick his kit up, destroy/repair the vehicle, and switch back. If you need ammo, and see an assault die, pick his kit up, drop his ammo, and switch back. If your in the wide open or needa take out a land vehicle and see a Recon die, pick his kit up and use it however.

I garantee 90% of people in the clan dont do this, simply because they don't bother to. But I do it all the time. If you want to tell what class you/your teamate killed look for these telling signs:

Medic: Holding a big LMG and usually a backpack. The russian medic wears a red cap.

Engineer: Holding a small, short and stubby weapon. You will see his also see his launcher, immediately giving that away. Also, the russian engineer has a black mask on.

Recon: Guilly suite

Assault: Looks like none of the others. No guilly, no backpack/LMG, no launcher.

Remember, only swap classes when you are away from enemies. When your safe, find the kit, swap, drop/use, swap back and your done. I GARANTEE this will help you, you'll simply have way more recouces available.

Last edited by thesixsixsixman on Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:04 am; edited 1 time in total

thesixsixsixman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DTLA CommAnder on Sun Mar 14, 2010 2:29 am

i know i dont do that.you got a good point..
DTLA CommAnder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vicious Snail on Sun Mar 14, 2010 7:38 am

Ghillie Suit, Smile I just sat here for two mins thinking wtf is a guilly suit. So baked right now Smile
Vicious Snail

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BJ on Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:36 am

Swapping kits is a must on BC2.

Me and CommAnder were protecting a bomb that he armed, but CommAnder died. I cleared the room (there was only a couple of people and i got really lucky), I swapped to CommAnders medic class to revive him. I must have revived him 2 or 3 more times.

The moral of the story is that bomb fucking went off becuase we worked as a team and CommAnder class totally puts mine to shame!

BJ

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DTLA CommAnder on Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:49 am

yes we must do this more.
DTLA CommAnder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by thesixsixsixman on Mon Mar 15, 2010 12:15 pm

Some advice for the RECON kit. YOUR ARE NOT A FUCKING SNIPER. That being said, "Well, uhhh, it has a sniper on it... So, uhhhh, what am I then?" YOUR USED FOR RECON (I'll explain this later), SNIPING OTHER SNIPERS (This takes priority over sniping a running LMG dude), C4-ing Tanks/Mortaring Important Positions (i.e Crates), and Watching important positions (i.e Crates/Protecting Armed Crates).

reconnaissance - a search made for useful military information in the field, esp. by examining the ground.

In your case, even if you are sitting still, your most important job is... MARKING TARGETS! MARKING TARGETS! and one more time... MARKING TARGETS! and THROWING DOWN YOUR MOTION SENSOR! THROWING DOWN YOUR MOTION SENSOR! and one more time... THROWING DOWN YOUR MOTION SENSOR!

The motion sensor is pretty self explanatory, just fucking do it, throw it on places of importance (i.e Crates/Flags/Areas where your team is around in TDM)...

But before you shoot a guy, click fucking back. No matter what. If your sniping at a distance you will sometimes/mostly miss shots, your not a godlike sniper (only I am, loljk). When you click back and your zoom'd into your sniper, you mark almost everyone in your line of sight...

If you want, pop on the spotter scope (I don't use it because its programed in me like a robot to mark people), and you'll constantly be giving targets for you to shoot and for your teamates to shoot.

Remember, the more people that are able to shoot your enemies, the better.

thesixsixsixman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DTLA Assassin on Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:44 pm

good tips ghost thx.

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by thesixsixsixman on Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:51 pm

Some overall tips. I'll include more specific stuff soon.

Spotting: By pressing Select(PS3), Back(360), or Q(PC) you can 'spot' targets so that other Teammates can see them on their HUD or Minimap. IIRC spotting Infantry lasts 4 seconds if they are in your POV (Point Of View), 2 Seconds if they are out of your POV(IE: behind a wall), And indefinitely if you keep your Crosshairs on them. Spotting Vehicles lasts about 15 seconds.... +20 points if a teammate kills a target you have spotted

Rush Gameplay Tips:

Attacking: Each squad only needs 1! Recon player. you may have 2 if one is spotting, and the other is providing cover fire/Mortar Strikes. but anymore than that is completely and utterly useless.

on the map. Port Valdez (IIRC, it's the snowy day map) Once you spawn and parachute in. if you immediately shift your movement towards the pipes that are "East" of you, you can land on them and run further down the pipes. your on the very edge of the 'Allowed Boundary'. once your in the 'Safe Zone'(an area where there is no countdown) on the pipes, Sprint further down them. a 10 second warning will pop up. ignore it and keep sprinting (make sure you remain on the LEFT PIPE) you will have about 3-4 seconds left and you will hit a 'Safe Zone' where the counter disappears. from there you can see the 'B' M-COMM station, the 3-4 story 'Building' and most of the area around both of those. you can basically cover 3/4th of the enemies base from there. which allows you to snipe enemies that are on the heavy weapons. or you can spot targets for your team.

M-COMM Station Destroying tips: you do NOT have to plant a bomb to destroy a COMM station.
Other ways to destroy it are the following:
Destruction 2.0: If the COMM is in a building that has 2+ stories you can destroy the building it is in causing it to collapse and destroy the COMM station

Tank/Mortar/UAV Hellfire missiles(not 100% sure on the mortar) can all destroy the COMM if you shoot it enough.

C4: you can also destroy a COMM station by placing c4 on it/Very close to it. it takes roughly 15-20 C4 total to destroy a COMM station that is at 100% HP. Easy way to do it: Assault Class, pick a weapon that can't use a 40MM Grenade launcher. (IE Shotgun, G3?, Thompson, M1 Garand) and it will give you C4 to replace the 40MM. Quietly sneak up to an enemy COMM station, Throw an Ammo pack, toss all of your C4 on the target, wait. replenish your c4, toss them again. and repeat one to two more times, then blow it. it SHOULD destroy the COMM station, if it doesn't, it will only have a TINY bit of Health left. (i recommend you select the EX pack perk, which allows you to carry 2x the normal amount of C4. if your using this, you only have to toss all of your c4 2 - 2.5 times) By doing it this way, there is no alarm that sounds when you plant the bomb, and they don't hear 'Station B is taking damage, Go cover it!' until it is too late, because you destroyed it with one attack. which allows you to single handedly destroy a COMM site quietly. Until you detonate all the C4 that is.

the Attacking teams gets 75 Tickets when they first start the round. the Defenders have unlimited. every time you take a base (which is Destroy 2 COMM stations) it resets back to 75 tickets. So medics are your best friends here. because even if you die, if they revive you it restores back the ticket you lost.

Defending on Rush: your job is to protect the M-COMM sites, in the normal 'Rush' game mode there is anywhere between 6-10 COMM sites.

You(The Defenders) have unlimited 'Lives'(tickets) While the Attackers only have 75 'Lives'(Tickets) each time one of them die and are NOT revived by a medic, they lose a Ticket. if they Destroy both of the COMM sites, their tickets reset back to 75. so don't worry about dying too many times (tho try to avoid dying as much as possible) Your team won't be penalized for your deaths. though you will still have to sit out and wait for respawn.

Recon players can be very valuable here, if they find a nice high, concealed place, they can spot enemy targets, Remove enemy tanks from Afar with Mortar fire, Remove enemy snipers. Remember tho. your called RECON not SNIPER your main job is to provide Tactical information to your squad. not try to snipe everything you see. if you see an enemy sniper getting ready to fire. Take aim at him, and if your 100% sure you will kill, then remove him from the fight. chances are a medic wont go revive him. be warned however. once you kill someone, they WILL see you in the Killcam. your other priorities are to provide Sniper cover for your friendlies and cover the bomb sites. do NOT be afraid to get into the action. you have motion sensors you can toss to help your team out. you also have C4. meaning you can remove Enemy vehicles without too much trouble (Tanks take 2 C4's to destroy)

Okay, Vehicle tips and tricks!

Tanks: do NOT just rush into an enemy base thinking your invincible because you have a tank with a BFG. you'll die very quickly that way. Tanks are best used as either Mobile Cover, or mid range artillery. you can coordinate with a recon squadmate, have him mark targets. and you blow them to pieces. if the M-COMM station is in a building that is 2+ stories. Blow down the house. that'll destroy the COMM without you ever needing to get close to it. also, if you ARE going to get close to the action, make sure you either have

A: Someone in the gunner position to cover you if any enemies gets close and attempt to place C4 and destroy you. or
B: Friendlies around your tank covering your sides

C4, Mortar strikes, UAV, and stationary AT's are your worst foes. they can. and will. blown your tank to hell very quickly.

NEVER turn the back of your tank to your enemy. it only takes 2-3 RPG's to your rear armor to destroy you. while it takes 3-5 RPG's to destroy you from the front.

Have your Recon buddy call in Mortar strikes to destroy mounted weapons. so you have 1 less thing to worry about. try and have an engineer ride with you in your tank. or remain near you, so he can repair your tank if it takes any damage.

Tanks can be. and generally are, game changing. BUT ONLY IF YOU KNOW HOW TO USE THEM!

Light Vehicles: (ATV's Jeeps, etc etc) they move very quickly, and can be wonderful to flank your foes. but they are EASILY destroyed. Load up a Humvee full of squad mates, Drive around to behind their base. Raise some hell behind enemy lines, if your using an ATV. Quickly drive behind and into their base. and steal any of their Heavy Armor. and destroy them with their own tanks. if your in a Squad, your Squadmates can use you as a mobile spawn, so even if you just camp in their base. your teammates can spawn directly into it and continue to raise hell allowing the rest of the team to arrive with tanks, Helicopters. anything and everything.

Air Vehicles: (Uav, Cobra, Hind, etc etc)

UAV: is an extremely useful 'Vehicle' but extremely easy to destroy. it's main purpose is to move quickly and silently to the enemy and Remove any Heavy armor that has your team pinned down. 1 well placed Hellfire missile to the roof of a tank can destroy it in 1 shot. if they don't have any heavy armor out. then fly high up and use it for Spotting. try to avoid killing as much as possible. because once they figure out there is a UAV they will very quickly destroy it. so if your spotted. do your best to remove enemy Armor, Spot Targets, and remove heavy weapon placements.

Cobra: (the 2 person helicopter) it is very useful for making Strafing runs on Enemy Targets. it's best to remove heavy weapon placements and enemy Armor ASAP. and then to focus on infantry runs only when there is no real threats left to you. a Cobra is extremely hard to take down without any Tanks or Heavy weapons. since regular bullets wont hurt it. it only takes 1 RPG to destroy you tho. HOWEVER. the last Sniper rifle the Recon class unlocks CAN PIERCE YOUR WINDOW and kill you in 1 shot. it's extremely hard to do however.

Note for ALL Helicopters(cept UAV since you don't actually climb in it): if for ANY reason you BAIL OUT of the Helicopter. once you hop out if you press the 'X' Button (PS3) 'A' button (360) (I don't know the PC button) you WILL deploy your Parachute allowing you to land safely without fear of dying from the height of the jump. This also allows you to carry troops to the battlefield without worrying about being shot down, since they can simply leap out and activate the parachute.

Hind (Transport Helicopter, holds.. 5 people IIRC) Extremely useful Air Support Vehicle, you want to make sure that ALL enemy AA weapons are removed though. since you don't have any rockets on the Helicopter (Unless an Engineer chooses the spot by the open door and shoots Rockets out, which is a very useful thing) the Pilot has 0 Weapons at his disposal. HOWEVER, there are 2 chainguns that Friendlies may mount, and 2 spots by the Opened doors allowing 2 other people to fire their regular weaponry. It's perhaps one of the best Mobile spawn points in the game. you can load it full of people, fly over the battlefield, drop off 4 people, Return to base and load up, and repeat. or you can have you, and 2 people each from different squads ride with you, and you hover over the battlefield providing support from above. that way nearly everyone in the entire team can spawn to your helicopter, jump out over the battlefield and get straight into the fight.
Also, if you have an Engineer in one of the Door slots, they can pull out their Repair Tool, and repair the chopper while they are still in it. that way you never need to set down somewhere to make repairs.

Okay, some random things

If you want someone who is an Assault character, press the 'Spot' button while you look at them, and your character will say something like "I need some ammo" "Can you drop an Ammo Kit?" and on that Assault persons MiniMap, a icon will appear around you, so they can see who said it.

^ Same when you look at a medic.

If your an Assault class and you look at someone and hit the 'Spot' button, you will say something like "Hey I'm dropping ammo" "Ammo Over here!" and a icon around you will appear on their MiniMap

^ Same when your a medic

If your an Engineer and look at a damaged friendly vehicle and press the 'Spot' button, your person will say "Hold up! I'm an Engineer!" or "Let me Repair your vehicle!"

If your say.. an Engineer and you need ammo, but there is no ammo nearby. if you recently killed someone, and they have an Assault kit, you can pick it up, drop the ammo crate, then switch back to obtain ammo. Works the same for the medic.
PS: If you pick up someone else's kit and drop Health or ammo to friendlies the EXP you get from that goes toward your original class. Example, your a recon person, you pick up a dead medics kit and drop a med pack. Any EXP that you get for healing goes toward your RECON EXP, not your MEDIC EXP.

If you see a friendly in a vehicle and press the 'Spot' button, your person will say "Hey, can you pick me up?" and a icon will appear around you on their Mini-map.

If your in a vehicle. even if you never fire a shot, if anyone else that is in the vehicle gets a kill, you also get EXP from it. 20-50 EXP IIRC

Ammo Kits refill your ammo as well (tho you don't get any points for refueling your own ammo)

^ same with Medic Kits.

If you hit the 'Crouch' button, you have a 25% chance to 'Dodge' a bullet even if it hits you. this was included in order to make up for the lack of Prone

if you spam the 'Spot' button, it wont work. Example. Randomly looking into trees and pressing the 'Spot' button. if right after you see someone running even if you have them DIRECTLY in your crosshairs, you wont be able to 'Spot' them until the cooldown resets. However. if you "Spot" a person, then move over, seen another person. you can immediately spot again. as long as you don't miss more than once, you can keep spotting.

tips to successfully use the class you choose

Medic: Your main job is to keep your team Alive and fighting, you have a couple different ways to do that.
the easiest, and most simple way to do that is: Shoot the other team. (Obvious right?) But sometimes that's not enough. you can also Drop Medkits to help friendlies and yourself heal faster. and when even that is not enough! you have
SHOCK THERAPY. which is used to Zap your friends back to life. and can be used to kill players on the other team (;
Medics are best suited following a little behind their squad, throwing medkits whenever bullets start flying, and reviving when friendlies go down. a medic is not very good directly in the frontline. since a dead medic, isn't a useful medic. stick close behind your Squad. Medic can be extremely hard to level lat first, but once you unlock the Defib paddles, everything becomes MUCH easier.
PS: If your Squads medic is killed, you can quickly pick up his gear and revive him with it. Sure, when he is revived he will have your gear. But hey, he's alive isn't he? if there is a dead enemy by you, you can drop the medics gear, medic picks back up his gear and you pick your gear back up

10 points per heal for non squad members
20 points per heal for squad members
50 points per revive for non squad members
80 points for reviving a squad member

Recon: notice, it says RECON not SNIPER. you main purpose is to focus on gathering intel for your team, and eliminating Enemies that have mounted heavy weapons, and eliminate enemy Recon players. Spotting is your primary objective, next in line is removing enemy armor by using your Mortar strike. then Next is removing enemies that are on heavy weapon placements, Next would be quickly searching around for any other enemy snipers. finally when all of the above have been completed you may start picking infantry that you want dead.

I'm kinda skimping on Recon because in the above sections i state how Recon players can be effective.

Assault: this is pretty much the Jack of All Trades Class. he has the ability to take down nearly everything he goes up against. so this class is recommended for beginners. he's armed with an Assault Rifle that has a 40MM grenade launcher attached to it
which allows him to destroy walls, Vehicles, even tanks (tho it takes quite a while) he has the ability to drop "Ammo Kits" which allows him and all friendlies within range to receive ammo, grenades, rockets. anything and everything. as with every class, if you take damage in combat and live, after 6 seconds you will very slowly begin to regain your health back (3 hp every 1-2 seconds) the main role of this class is divided between keeping you and your fellow teammates supplied with ammo, eliminating other Enemies. and removing all the walls that stand in your way (with your 40MM launcher that, when combined with an ammo pack, has unlimited grenades) a Medic is pretty much an Assaults best friend, since the medpacks allow him to heal far quicker, his ammo packs allow him and the medic to restore used ammo. And in case he or the medic dies, they can revive each other (if medic dies, Assault 'Borrows' the Medics gear and revives him with it. then the class pretty much swap until the 'New' medic dies, which it is then swapped back)

Engineer: Well.. the name is kind of a self explanation, His role is to, Repair friendly vehicles, and Eliminate enemy vehicles.
he's Armed with a SMG, an RPG, and a Powerdrill (which repairs friendly vehicles, Damages enemy Vehicles, and can be used to kill infantry) he's best used in conjunction with vehicles (Obviously) since he's able to repair them. and since he's armed with an RPG, he can help remove enemy vehicles that stop and attempt to destroy a friendly one. Later on he unlocks Mines, which when ran over by an Enemy vehicle, go Boom and blow up the vehicle (takes 1 mine for light vehicles, 2 mines for tanks) if you drop a mine, then die later on. YOUR MINE WILL REMAIN WHERE YOU PLACED IT. it does not disappear when you die.

Attachments and Equipment

Notice: I haven't used every attachment/Equipment there is, so please excuse lack of description

40MMGL - 40MM grenade Launcher. basic attachment on the Assault Kit, fire 40MM grenades (obvious eh?) can destroy walls. effective against just about anything. takes many shots to destroy a tank. 1-2 Grenades to eliminate Infantry.

40MMSL - 40MM Smoke Launcher. Can be used to mark enemy positions, smoke is fairly easy to see through, so it doesn't make very effective cover. If fired at something close IT CAN EXPLODE. allowing you to use it like the 40MMGL. Can destroy walls, and Infantry. not sure on vehicles however.

Tactics: Throw an Ammo crate then fire off your grenades. it allows them to be replenished. VERY EFFECTIVE WITH SMOKE LAUNCHER! if you use this tactic with a Smoke Launcher, in the time it takes for you to reload, you already replenished a smoke grenade. and if your firing it at a somewhat close area, it explodes AND creates a cloud of smoke, allowing you to cause panic in your target, or destroy walls quickly.

40MMSG - 40MM Shotgun: Haven't been able to use this extensively, but from what I've seen i say it's very effective in close range, but it, like the Grenade Launchers, needs to be reloaded after every shot. Usually One Shot Kill. not sure about it's effective range however.
Assault Only ^

C4: (Multipurpose Explosive) Extreme Damage, Pretty nice Blast Radius. very effective on tanks (2 C4's to destroy a tank, 1 to destroy a light vehicle) Can be placed and detonated whenever you choose. can be placed on an Quad and used as a Suicide Vehicle. Can destroy a M-COMM site with roughly 15-20 C4's
Assault, Recon, Engineer. are the following classes that can obtain and use this.^

Mines: (proximity/weight detonated explosives) Extremely effective at destroying any Vehicles EXCEPT Helicopters.
1 Mine destroys any light vehicle. 2 Destroys any Heavy Vehicles (Tanks)
Enemy Infantry WILL NOT DETONATE THEM (70% sure on this, not 100% tho)
has an IFF (Integrated Friend or Foe) Which prevents your team from detonating them. Meaning, you team can safely travel over them. If you lay mines down, and you die. THE MINES WILL REMAIN THERE!
Enemy members MAY shoot your mine and cause it to explode however.
Engineer only ^

Mortar Designator: Allows you to target an area and call in a mortar strike. Very effective against non moving targets. Decent blast radius, does NOT last very long (roughly 2-4 bombardments) you must then wait 45 seconds for it to recharge before you can call in another.
Recon Only^

Spotter Scope - A Spotting Scope: When you look down this scope and stare at enemies for roughly a second, they automatically become spotted. Extremely useful if you hide in the bushes often, and for scouting out other bushes, since you will auto spot them.

thesixsixsixman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DTLA Kandi on Sat Mar 20, 2010 3:01 am

thesixsixsixman wrote:Guys, if you using an Assault class and your shooting at someone but they duck behind a wall, don't forget to bust that noobtube out and blow them to pieces. Also, if you needa urgently get to a crate, blow down the wall with a noobtube instead of looking for a doorway. Destructible walls are you friends.

How about we C4 the bitch and blow it to hell? Very Happy
DTLA Kandi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DTLA Kandi on Sat Mar 20, 2010 3:10 am

For the spotter scope, in addition to being able to spot automatically if you have your crosshairs on the enemy, it also provides unlimited spotting ability. For example without a spotter scope, once you spot enough people there is a 10-20 second 'cooldown' sequence. Once it's done you can spot again. But with the spotter scope you can spot for any amount of time. Which also makes it a very valuable Recon equipment. I have it on all the time, even with my red dot snipers.
DTLA Kandi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by xDtLADubyax on Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:01 am

Good tips ghost thanks for the read through, you coulda wrote an essay on that shit lol.
xDtLADubyax

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by simy26 on Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:14 am

lol

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by xDtLADubyax on Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:20 am

40MMSG - 40MM Shotgun: Haven't been able to use this extensively, but from what I've seen i say it's very effective in close range, but it, like the Grenade Launchers, needs to be reloaded after every shot. Usually One Shot Kill. not sure about it's effective range however.

I find this highly effective in close quarters (duh) I will be mowing guys down with my F2000 out in the open or even in a building and when my clip runs out I switch over to the shotgun and BOOM I kill another one. Really effective when you are taking on a squad of two or three. ex) I was in a house going up the stairs and before I knew it there where three guys all on the second floor so I let the bullets fly and two snipers drop, my clip is empty so I switch to my shotgun, as I do this the medic revives a sniper so BOOM I kill the medic and reload my shotgun to finish off the revived sniper. Now my shotgun is empty and my clip needs to be reloaded throw down an ammo box and presto I'm ready to tear shit up again. I am not sure about it's effective range either (maybe the length of a house) but I wouldnt recomend trying to push it when you already have a gun that can shoot at a distance.

Again great tips ghost
xDtLADubyax

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DTLA Kandi on Sun Mar 21, 2010 5:21 pm

A tip for Valpairiso: When you spawn, spawn as an engineer with AT mines, go to the left dirt road to their spawn and dump all of your mines right there. You'll be guaranteed at least 2 kills from some fuck heads in the tank that spawns on their side. THIS IS FOR DEFENDERS ONLY!!!!
DTLA Kandi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum