Dog Tag Liberation Army [DTLA]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BC2 socking MW2 in the face.

5 posters

Go down

BC2 socking MW2 in the face. Empty BC2 socking MW2 in the face.

Post by thesixsixsixman Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:02 pm

Apparantly EA isnt afraid of MW2... There releasing their map pack on the same day as the MW2 map pack. For all of you MW2 guys excited for your map pack, it's gunna cost you 15 fucking bucks. For all you BFBC2 guys excited for your map pack, it's gunna cost you, uhm, nothing. Very Happy

Oh and for you guys who did the campaign, they frikin lash out at MW2 twice, both frikin hilarous:
1. "No, they're just gunna send some special ops pussies with heart-beat monitors on their guns"
2. "Snowmobiles are for sissies"
thesixsixsixman
thesixsixsixman

Back to top Go down

BC2 socking MW2 in the face. Empty Re: BC2 socking MW2 in the face.

Post by DTLA Kandi Sun Mar 21, 2010 1:42 am

BC2 for life bitches!!!!!
DTLA Kandi
DTLA Kandi

Back to top Go down

Post by simy26 Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:22 am

lol i loved it when they ripped into mw2 during the campaign lol, gotta say i love both games a shitload.
simy26
simy26

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 21, 2010 8:25 am

thesixsixsixman wrote:Apparantly EA isnt afraid of MW2... There releasing their map pack on the same day as the MW2 map pack. For all of you MW2 guys excited for your map pack, it's gunna cost you 15 fucking bucks. For all you BFBC2 guys excited for your map pack, it's gunna cost you, uhm, nothing. Very Happy

Oh and for you guys who did the campaign, they frikin lash out at MW2 twice, both frikin hilarous:
1. "No, they're just gunna send some special ops pussies with heart-beat monitors on their guns"
2. "Snowmobiles are for sissies"

This is to let you know, that the BC2 Map Pack is not even got any new maps in it, It has 2 map updates, Allowing 2 maps to play Conquest or Rush, which they can't atm Arica Harbor gets a Conquest Mode and Laguna Presa gets a Rush Mode...

While MW2 has 5 maps 3 new and 2 old, hence the microsoft points difference.

So BC2 brings 2 maps with new life with game modes and MW2 brings out 5 Maps!!!!! Hmmm this is a tough one right here, Which has more value and which would never be worth more than 50MS?? Hell I'll let you figure this out.

P.S. Thats a heavy hit from BC2 bringing 2 gamemodes out, Not even new game modes.

Back to top Go down

Post by simy26 Sun Mar 21, 2010 8:53 am

oooh touchy lol, I'm getting both so its kinda nice for me not having to pay twice, yeah they are the same maps as before but on a different game mode they will be beast.

Chill heatseek,
simy26
simy26

Back to top Go down

Post by JagerFitzer Sun Mar 21, 2010 9:50 am

Why are you telling him to chill? He's just pointing out that you guys are making a big deal outta nothing.

JagerFitzer

Back to top Go down

Post by simy26 Sun Mar 21, 2010 9:56 am

I would have said its the other way about,

I dnt care anyways ive got the best of both worlds.
simy26
simy26

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:34 am

Thank you Jagerfitzer, Yes I was just pointing out something that most BC2 fanboys forget to tell you about, That being the main details.... Sorry for being overly sarcastic in my message but that's just me.

Back to top Go down

Post by simy26 Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:44 am

What does it make me if i love bc2 and mw2, bi curious????

P.S. May be an idea to introduce yourself dude
simy26
simy26

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:48 am

I didn't say anything about being lovers of both, [Btw I think your more like a Lesbian Tranny in regards to your question Very Happy ] I was just pointing out what fanboys miss out, And you can be a Fanboy of many games.... Well I thought you could? Why do you want to twist all my words?

Back to top Go down

Post by simy26 Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:51 am

nah man was trying to be funny, tis kl , but i like the idea of the lesbian tranny, Thailand import maybe.
simy26
simy26

Back to top Go down

Post by simy26 Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:33 am

Heat, i moved your introduction to the intro thread. Very Happy
simy26
simy26

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 21, 2010 12:53 pm

LOL That wasn't my Intro.... Hahahahaha I'm actually crying/laughing, The link is to a guy called Yahtzee who does reviews of games, Very Sarcastic fellow lol I am er lol'd out

Back to top Go down

Post by DTLA Kandi Sun Mar 21, 2010 5:02 pm

JagerFitzer wrote:Why are you telling him to chill? He's just pointing out that you guys are making a big deal outta nothing.
Actually, he's the one making a big deal of nothing. This was a post of BC2 making fun of MW2 but then he comes in with his fanboy rage and starts all this shit. The point I'm trying to make is that Heat Seek is the one making a big deal about nothing.
DTLA Kandi
DTLA Kandi

Back to top Go down

Post by JagerFitzer Sun Mar 21, 2010 6:32 pm

Rage? Really? Well then everyones making a big deal outta nothing whatever..

JagerFitzer

Back to top Go down

Post by simy26 Mon Mar 22, 2010 4:26 am

who cares, heartbeat sensors are for pussies. haha lolol
simy26
simy26

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 22, 2010 8:38 am

DTLA Kandi wrote:
JagerFitzer wrote:Why are you telling him to chill? He's just pointing out that you guys are making a big deal outta nothing.
Actually, he's the one making a big deal of nothing. This was a post of BC2 making fun of MW2 but then he comes in with his fanboy rage and starts all this shit. The point I'm trying to make is that Heat Seek is the one making a big deal about nothing.

I was being polite and maybe a lil sarcastic, you badly named stripper that hates her father and wants to f**k all the boys and then become some know-it-all religious type that tries to turn people to god but in the end just turns back to Stripping and worse becomes a $2 hooker.... (<<< Possible rage? Or an accurate account of Kandi's life? Meh who cares)

If I was "Raging" about anything I would say something like this "MW2 MAPS PACK IS WAY F**KING BETTER THAN BC2 BECAUSE IT ACTUALLY HAS MAPS IN IT" But as it happens I was just trying to inform you what most ppl did not know, about this Small Deal? Oh yes the fact that most BC2 fanboys have pointed out the "GREATNESS OF DICE" but forget to tell you theres nothing in the bloody thing... The equivilent of that in real life is being told your about to have a threesome, Excited and Outrageously Over the Hill about it, You turn up to find that your having a Three-way with Butch and Joey, Both 300lb guys with 12" cocks.

Btw the term "Fanboy" is associated with people who worship the game to death, The game I worship is not even an FPS, So before you throw that word around, just consider that you might actually know nothing and should try to look intelligent. How you ask? I'll be glad to explain this to you.... PM me and I'll give you step by step instructions to becoming a quieter and more polite person Smile or you could just be quiet? Smile

Again if anyone thinks I'm raging then you need to know one thing, I'm sat back on my computer smoking a very nice "Fatty Boom Batty" (Thats Joint or Spliff to you guys) drinking JD and About to eat some tasty "Special" cake. Smile

you try to be polite and fill in some gaps to the people and what you get? Dirt in your face, not even clean dirt, more like muddy dirt that sits in the middle of some heroin den where they piss into it and it starts to congeal into the horrible slimey crap, that might aswell just be called "The Piss of Herion F**k-Ups"................ Ahhh Did not realise I was still typing, Or did/Do I? Hmmmmmm

Renaming myself to "Raging Fanboy" as people have marked me as this but still couldn't be further from the truth.... Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by simy26 Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:24 am

Just to chip in with my 2 cents worth, regarding the BC 2 map pack, most Bc 2 players already new that as BC2 has an ingame store that tells you about the DLc and has done about the release.

And also regarding the BC 2 map pack, it feels like new maps, because the difference between conquest and rush is huge. In my opinion when playing rush its feels like you are playing a few different maps in one game, let me explain that, once the selected Mcom stations are destroyed you then push up to a different part of the map and the battle continues there.

I am going to lock this topic now unless assassin tells me otherwise., as it is getting a bit heated and i dont want any1 to get pissed off or offended.
simy26
simy26

Back to top Go down

Post by DTLA Assassin Mon Mar 22, 2010 1:22 pm

LMFAO heat seek thx u made my day...

feel free to lock if you want, i got what i wanted out of it, a dam good laugh...
DTLA Assassin
DTLA Assassin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum