Dog Tag Liberation Army [DTLA]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Tactical

3 posters

Go down

Team Tactical Empty Team Tactical

Post by JagerFitzer Fri Apr 09, 2010 4:34 pm

Delighted they introduced this playlist, we won about 20 games in a row on it today and I personally did really well.. 4 players seems to suit my play-style perfectly! Loving the objective games with such a good team with such good communication, capture the flag is actually pretty fun! D: Matti, Massacre, SNAP, TPT and Assassin raped out there today..

JagerFitzer

Back to top Go down

Team Tactical Empty Re: Team Tactical

Post by Matti077 Fri Apr 09, 2010 5:04 pm

Team tatical is really good, Us lot were play really well.

Assassin aint played with us in a while and when he teamed up with us we were beating all the other teams.

Good that assasin was playing and he seen how good we still playing, even better now.

The best was team tatical like what jager said, catpure the flag worked really well, When we were playing estate in TDM and CTF, the best communication and team work I have ever seen, ever, ever.

We took that house and it was our house. That flag was ours and no one was having it. Good stuff.
Matti077
Matti077

Back to top Go down

Post by JagerFitzer Fri Apr 09, 2010 5:08 pm

We over-complicated some of the games.. Our tactics were setup to beat even an organised team, then we realised we were playing 4 noobs.. Some of the games were just embarassing!!

JagerFitzer

Back to top Go down

Post by Matti077 Fri Apr 09, 2010 5:20 pm

We did over complicat some of the games, but its all pratice. I'd rather pratice playing with a bunch of Noobs and getting it all in order in the first place.

We played well, Just shows how much easyer it is with team work. We all did good. There are a few things we need to work on. setting up K/S help so much.

I was not a big beliver on kill streaks but It showed me how well they work when we all have the set.

I get a chopper gunner = 10 kills if I'm luckly + Set up a tent getting it
I get a UAV and help my team = My team get 10 kills and we win TDM.

Surprised who the counter UAVs work as well. B4 we play discuss K/S it will help.
Matti077
Matti077

Back to top Go down

Post by JagerFitzer Fri Apr 09, 2010 5:22 pm

Yeah I like to make sure that everyone isn't on nuke and CG killstreaks before we play, I loved your's and Massacre's UAV's!! I reckon the enemy team got 5 killstreaks over 20 games :L

JagerFitzer

Back to top Go down

Post by Matti077 Fri Apr 09, 2010 5:30 pm

If they were luckly -

when they did we have someone assigned to take it out what is also important, someone managed get a AC130 and we all met up in a room so it could not kill us and held the building down intill it went

Nuke is a waste of a K/S if you ask me, I usally go for them in FFA when on my own, I'd love to get one with the DTLA

Best I have ever seen the DTLA play was this afternoon.

When settin them up it important about what role you play within the team.

It was set well today and it showed, UAV's help alot.
Matti077
Matti077

Back to top Go down

Post by JagerFitzer Fri Apr 09, 2010 5:33 pm

I've only gotten one nuke with you guys, shame.. Yeah I agree great day, let's try get confirmations from people about the GB squad then take it from there.

JagerFitzer

Back to top Go down

Post by Matti077 Fri Apr 09, 2010 6:07 pm

Im working on it...........
Matti077
Matti077

Back to top Go down

Post by delta1991 Fri Apr 09, 2010 8:09 pm

I have gotten alot of nukes in DTLA Razz but in team tactical, I dont think its worth having it equipped. Especially if you are playing with 3 other good clan members. I understimated counter UAVs until I played a squad a few days ago. They constantly had us blinded with the counter, and no one would shoot them down. I had just prestiged, so I couldnt

delta1991

Back to top Go down

Post by Matti077 Fri Apr 09, 2010 9:22 pm

you hate UAV's, I know, I usally Shoot the fuckers down.

Deltas a badass at the game, Yesterday he took 5 people on in search with dual usp's. The best shit I seen, he won it as well, that was Before he played 3 rounds doing mad shit just stelthing the other team. J & T is a bas ass as well........ me, delta and
J&T we rolling the one night, you can imagin what happened, delta got a nuke and J & T killed loads of peeps, almost got a nuke.

Detlas king at the game, hes a compleat bad ass at it and if you mess with him you will get owned.

Respect up............. best player awards to delta this month.

Good to have you part of the DTLA

Last edited by Matti077 on Fri Apr 09, 2010 9:30 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : WHY DOES IT SHOW DIFFERENT ON MY SCREEN)
Matti077
Matti077

Back to top Go down

Post by delta1991 Fri Apr 09, 2010 9:39 pm

haha, thanks matti. I am ok, but not the best. I have my noob moments too. dual usps? You sure it wasnt dual glocks or something else? I dont remember having dual usps.

delta1991

Back to top Go down

Post by delta1991 Sat Apr 10, 2010 8:14 pm

delta1991 wrote:I have gotten alot of nukes in DTLA Razz but in team tactical, I dont think its worth having it equipped. Especially if you are playing with 3 other good clan members. I understimated counter UAVs until I played a squad a few days ago. They constantly had us blinded with the counter, and no one would shoot them down. I had just prestiged, so I couldnt
ok, I was wrong about not having it equipped in team tactical. I played with massacre and a few others on domination rust and got a nuke. I got it at exactly 199 and called it in. Unfortunately the host quit. :/

delta1991

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down