OFFICIAL WHAT ARE YOU GOOD AT (STRATEGY THREAD)

Go down

OFFICIAL WHAT ARE YOU GOOD AT (STRATEGY THREAD)

Post by DTLA Assassin on Thu Jan 07, 2010 3:51 pm

I'm starting a this thread to discuss what your best at, so we can make gameplans accordingly. On the smaller maps like FAVELA, HIGHRISE, SCRAPYARD, SKIDROW, TERMINAL, RUST, AND SUB BASE I like to run around with my p90 and tactical knife and try to out flank and cut everyone. On the bigger maps like AFGAN, QUARRY, INVASION, KARACHI, AND RUNDOWN I like to move between different defensive positions and try to hold them down. On DERAIL i like to watch the stairs of the middle warehouse. On ESTATE i like to watch the back of the greenhouse, the front steps from behind some bushes, or try to out flank the snipers by the boathouse by taking the long way around. On WASTELAND i just suck ass, and could use some suggestions. Thanks guys, i would really like to get organized to the point were we are basically one big fucking killing machine.
DTLA Assassin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

what im good at.

Post by DTLA CommAnder on Fri Jan 08, 2010 3:58 am

I love to be on the defence side of the game most of the time . I like to set traps and ambush the fucking dumbfucks.I also like to hold key positions on the map.On smaller maps i will be on the offence side to rip some domes,and to cut the mother fuckers heads off.thats all folks..
DTLA CommAnder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: OFFICIAL WHAT ARE YOU GOOD AT (STRATEGY THREAD)

Post by SmellsLikeTrout on Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:27 am

I'm with commander. I prefer defence. Setting up a claymore on the flag so they can't capture it or even a C4 on the bomb site. Hide behind the bushes and BAM! Surprise rape.

SmellsLikeTrout

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheJod0 on Fri Jan 08, 2010 2:43 pm

For me it completely depends on my mood and weather or not i wanna get some kill streaks or not. I like running and gunning with my akimbo ump's/tac knife but sometimes i like to play defensively and get a cheeky chopper gunner. But ill do what ever is needed to be honest as long as its not sniping as im like a handicap at it.

TheJod0

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by thebassman67 on Sun Jan 10, 2010 6:50 pm

i'm a defensive player also. I usually run and gun with a p90 and secure a position on the map. I use a sniper class for derail, rundown, skid row and afgan. I just go and kill everybody in a very disorganized fashion on rust but then again wut else can u do. on wasteland, i like to secure the underground bunker and just find a corner and hold it for as long as possible.

thebassman67

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DTLA Massacre on Mon Jan 11, 2010 11:05 am

im usually a defence player as well, but at the same time i also love my offence playing too, say like i'd would usually have on my sniper rifle *the last sniper you get, SPAS-12 w/ reddot*so at the same time i'd have both with me if needed. sniper for long range takeouts if i see someone, and SPAS for close range if any mother fuckers try to come get close to me, and will more than likely fail at their attempt. and i find that the perks that work best for me is, scavenger, light weight, and commando pro, if not that way, you can run around like a mother fucker on shrooms tripping out over a giant ass hamburger chasing them or some shit with say a MP5K, or UMP45 with Commando Pro, Light weight Pro, and Ninja.... usually unstoppable, for me that is.... =]
DTLA Massacre

Location : Some place on a hilll to take your fucking head off...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by simy26 on Tue Jan 12, 2010 10:02 am

Tend to be more of a sniper or long to medium range with an assault rifle. But happy to adapt depending on given situation, prob best at sniping.

If the situation calls for it i can whip out the UMP and take souls. lol

Last edited by simy26 on Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:04 am; edited 1 time in total
simy26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Thorney on Tue Jan 12, 2010 5:33 pm

I'm a defensive player with a silenced AR but if required i will push forward. Nothing is more satisfying then jumping out on an enemy with a headshot.
Thorney

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by massriots on Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:44 am

I'm an aggressive player that doesn't mind sitting back and waiting to be aggressive at the right time. I'm horrible at waiting.

I like to kill more than I die......... Twisted Evil

massriots

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by thesixsixsixman on Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:13 pm

Uhm, well a lot of people seem to be defensive players, and I guess I am too (sorry!)
I mean I will rush, but only during the moments I feel its necessary.
I can lockdown areas of the map for map control/defense of flags amazingly well. I feel that if we get map control and 2 flags its over. For example, on downpour. My favorite spot in domination are the little houses above the river that are like high up and you can sort of see into the C building. From their, I control C, a main walkway from C to A and C to B, and if I come out of the buildings I can also see the A flag. If A is under attack I shoot the enemies in the domes and if they prone I wallbang em. Also, flashes are thrown to A, to try to get them off. Same thing with C, if I hear C is under attack I go over to the C side and attack people running to C. Ofcourse if Im the only one near C, and they are inside the building were I cany see I will rush out and get them. This is just one example. I usually do this for different sections of maps throughout the game, whichever section would be more useful if it were completely under control by us. Obviously if we have B and A on that map, I would move and try to take control of the B/A area, because that is most useful to us at the time.

Anyway, that is just one poorly explained example for one single map.

In short, Im great at providing supporting fire/taking people out long distance/controlling areas of the map which provide useful for our team/rushing if immediately necessary/taking over new areas of the map with a group (like if we are getting cornered and only have 1 flag in domination). Really, I focus on solid map/flag/route control.

My killstreaks are: Harrier, PaveLow, AC130.
(I could go for nukes if you want me to, I mean, I got 2 nukes during like the 2 week, when I unlocked it, and never tried again, just cuz I find it sorta boring, but maybe it wont be since I didnt do it in a while, so if you want that, just tell me, idc really.)

Thats pretty much it guys. Fit me into your roster wherever you think I would work best.
thesixsixsixman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DTLA Assassin on Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:36 am

that sounds great man, we could use a supporting roll to control the flow of enemy forces, and help rally the troops to certain locations.
DTLA Assassin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Matti077 on Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:28 am

I'm usally on the attack, running and gunning but Im easy. Have not really got that much paticence to sit and a stop and wait for a mother F*ker to kill.
Matti077

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by JagerFitzer on Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:03 pm

Decent at holding an area, flanking/sneaking too I guess. Suck at sniping..

JagerFitzer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum