Dog Tag Liberation Army [DTLA]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KILL OF THE WEEK

5 posters

Go down

KILL OF THE WEEK Empty KILL OF THE WEEK

Post by simy26 Sat Apr 03, 2010 11:01 am

Thought we should have a thread about your weeklky epic kills.
I shall start

Was in a FFA match the other night on skidrow, and was wandering by the containers and a heard the noise of a TI, i climbed up onto the crate and checked the scores and noticed that there were a couple of boosters, so i popped round the corner behind the guy going for the nuke, his mate respawned and tried to kill me but killed his mate who was like 2 kills for a nuke, the i slit his throat and waited for him to respawn and capped him with the spas 12.

I just love the fact that he killed his mate trying to get me lol.
simy26
simy26

Back to top Go down

KILL OF THE WEEK Empty Re: KILL OF THE WEEK

Post by thebassman67 Sat Apr 03, 2010 4:34 pm

so I was defending port valdez. u know when u spawn at the attacker deployment u parashute in. neway I'm on a heavy mg and i see one of these fuckers parachuting in so I lined up my cross hairs and shot him right out of the sky. thats another broken controller.

thebassman67

Back to top Go down

Post by JagerFitzer Sat Apr 03, 2010 7:36 pm

I'd like to mention Matti.. Matti is the last one alive on our team in SnD Highrise, they have one left too. He's in the underground section, just beside the ladder leading up to B flag in domination. He throws two random stuns/flashes, one to the left and one to the right.. The one to the right lands in the heli-pad and blows up a barrel and kills their last guy.. It was hilaaarious!

JagerFitzer

Back to top Go down

Post by Matti077 Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:10 am

Cheers Jager that was funny, Also I was on Quarry playing search and destory and I chucked a ramdon knife across the map and it killed some dude. I would of loved to see the kill cam for that
Matti077
Matti077

Back to top Go down

Post by DTLA Massacre Sat Apr 10, 2010 12:49 am

Kay so early in the week... to my amazement.. I was on Wasteland... and we were first starting off by the helicopter... I ran past B flag while I was using a Intervention.. Playing some TdM...Well it turns out that I got the first kill...

Not only one...

Not only two...

Not only three....

But Four!!!!!!

With one shot!!! I was like NO FUCKING WAY!!!!! I WISH I HAD A CAPTURE CARD!!!!

Once in a lifetime moment there... history was made that day... but sooo lucky.

the people I was plating with were like.. OMG! DTLA Massacre... Did you just get that with one bullet!?

Others were like... HACKER!! Instant Zoom, or w/e....

But yeah... thats my story
DTLA Massacre
DTLA Massacre

Location : Some place on a hilll to take your fucking head off...

Back to top Go down

Post by JagerFitzer Sat Apr 10, 2010 10:05 am

Epic. Congrats!

I was on Afghan Domination.. Sitting up the hill from A, where the AA gun and back entrance of cave is.. At the top of the hill, you can get up on the rocks to the right and no one can see you as they walk up the hill. Anyway, I got a 11 killstreak there without using my predator or harrier.. Then later in the game, I get a 13 killstreak at the front of the cave.. Just behind the boxes at the entrance, they can see about an inch of your head and you can see half the cave! So 2 chopper gunners and a 61-9 score..

More or a game of the week, but I wanted to share that Very Happy

JagerFitzer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum