Dog Tag Liberation Army [DTLA]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to try out new players??????

2 posters

Go down

How to try out new players?????? Empty How to try out new players??????

Post by Matti077 Fri Apr 09, 2010 6:25 pm

At the moment we usally tryin people out every saturday afternoon.

But Really how do we try them out, TDM on us? I personaly cant think of a way to "try people out"

Ive seen some really good players this week, they were playing with me and demolition today, one of them was lloydsy, hes a bad ass player, what do we do TDM his ass?

Ive played with him lot and hes good.

Last week, We were trying out that alister person, snaps mates, we were playing 2 Vs 2 TDM.

What are your views on trying people out, best way to do it, and if someone think are really good what do we do.

Thankyou
Matti077
Matti077

Back to top Go down

How to try out new players?????? Empty Re: How to try out new players??????

Post by Matti077 Fri Apr 09, 2010 6:32 pm

Xxv Lloydy vxX

He wants in our clan, he aint intrested into gamebattles just a good clan that talks and wins. he plays MW2 alot and hes a bad ass a S'n'D.

Trials scare alot of people off...............
Matti077
Matti077

Back to top Go down

Post by Matti077 Fri Apr 09, 2010 6:43 pm

What we should do, If some one spot a good player let them in the DTLA for a week, if there rubbish get rid of them. (after every one advice)

Snap for example, I was playing FFA chatting to him becase I keep killing him but we were having a right laught about it. He left and invited me to TDM and we were playing well togeater and having fun. One thing lead to another and it ended up that he was involed with the DTLA.

First time I played with you lot I was scared as shit, doing a trial. LoL. Now im just a gangasta.

If we are doing trails we need to think of a way that we can do a "trial" that will tell me better then letting them roll with us a week

see my point............
Matti077
Matti077

Back to top Go down

Post by JagerFitzer Fri Apr 09, 2010 6:50 pm

Everyone with a 1.00 k/d ratio or above, accepts all invites and that uses their mic is welcome in my opinion. Don't call it a try-out, just say "hey man I'll invite you to play with the clan and we'll see how ya do". That's how I was recruited by Assassin, and everyone made it comfortable for me, although I was too scared to talk.. Very Happy (my 3 chopper gunners in 3 games helped lol :L)

I don't think we need to consider a one-week trial period, especially when you consider we don't have many online at one time anymore anyway..

JagerFitzer

Back to top Go down

Post by Matti077 Fri Apr 09, 2010 6:58 pm

I got a trail, With assassin and command and I think I shit myself 20 times,

Point proven tho, Its easy to mess up a trial, I'm not a compleat beliver in K/D ratio's either.

My point to this post, I personaly belive there is a better way to allow people into the klan. Dont think K/D ratio or a few rounds kut it.

At least with a 2 week trail we can see how they roll. Personaly I would perfer someone with good comunication over a good K/D ratio.

IM not sure sure how to work this, thats why Ive done a post on it.
Matti077
Matti077

Back to top Go down

Post by JagerFitzer Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:05 pm

Well I'd rather have a clan-member that doesn't communicate than a stranger that doesn't communicate.. We just don't pick up someone that doesn't communicate for Team Tactical. If we get 9-man squad and 4 don't talk, I'm still happy. Any exceptional players can join us on GB or whatever, but others can just play with us for fun.

JagerFitzer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down