Dog Tag Liberation Army [DTLA]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official introduce yourself thread

+13
Nomonuies
xDtLADubyax
BJ
Matti077
Jaypeezy
II TurtL II
DTLA DaRkShAdOw
Thorney
simy26
TheJod0
J and T Forever
Will Thomps
DTLA Assassin
17 posters

Go down

The official introduce yourself thread Empty The official introduce yourself thread

Post by DTLA Assassin Thu Dec 24, 2009 9:35 pm

Use this thread to introduce yourself as a soldier and person. I've copy'd our members introduce yourself message from our last site to save some time.

Last edited by DTLA Assassin on Thu Dec 24, 2009 9:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
DTLA Assassin
DTLA Assassin
Admin

Back to top Go down

The official introduce yourself thread Empty All about me

Post by DTLA Assassin Thu Dec 24, 2009 9:39 pm

hey....im that one guy thats jumping out of a two story window to cut your ass...im that one dude whos riding your tank and cutting up your boy with a battle axe...im that one man that cuts your buddys throat, chops you up and teabags your corpse... im the mother fuckin DTLA Assassin...cross me and u will be cut!!! lol! ...All about me..my hobbies are: watching Formula 1 racing, playing and watching football, im a detroit lions fan(I like to feel depressed and have my hopes and dreams shout down every weekend). I watch nascar, been a Mark Martin fan for about a century. I drive a jacked up jeep, and love to go muddin, and whippin donuts all winter in my small POS town. I like to fight, drink,and raise hell......get cut!!! bounce
DTLA Assassin
DTLA Assassin
Admin

Back to top Go down

The official introduce yourself thread Empty DerekMASSACRE

Post by DTLA Assassin Thu Dec 24, 2009 9:44 pm

DerekMASSACRE's profile/ well im the guy who will take your dog tags, then shove it in your face to prove who is the better man in life.. I will rip your dome, slay heads, then wait for you to come around again =]....
well also im from Canada, and mostly play Battlefield, Bad Company...*Best game ever*
Waiting for BF:BC2 to come out...

and yah...

drinking, smoking, toking... its allllll me....
DTLA Assassin
DTLA Assassin
Admin

Back to top Go down

The official introduce yourself thread Empty Johnythagoodkid

Post by DTLA Assassin Thu Dec 24, 2009 9:48 pm

Johnythagoodkid's profile/ Im that mother fucker who takes ur dome from 2000 yards out, if u see my camo it's too late to shoot, just run nigga!
DTLA Assassin
DTLA Assassin
Admin

Back to top Go down

The official introduce yourself thread Empty Re: The official introduce yourself thread

Post by Will Thomps Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:25 pm

Hey Guys,
I am the British guy that lives in Vancouver. - Canucks fan. (bring it !)
I play hockey, but suck, as I have only been playing for a couple of years.

We have decent mountians here, so I also ski and sail in the summer.

Oh, and being British, I obviously enjoy a drink ot two.

Dont normally play xbox this much, but this is the most addictive game I have ever played.

See you all out there.

Will Thomps

Back to top Go down

The official introduce yourself thread Empty Re: The official introduce yourself thread

Post by J and T Forever Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:22 am

Name: Jeff
Other: Jr. College (also plays soccer up there)
Im pretty mild manner.
Basic gameplan in a game: Run around with my head cut off gettin a few lucky kills. Very Happy
J and T Forever
J and T Forever

Back to top Go down

Post by TheJod0 Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:45 am

I'm Dan im 19 and I live in England. Im a gamer/bodybuilder in training xD all i do is eat, gym, wank and play video games. Im currently at Uni studying business studies which is a freaking boring ass course but meh in my second year so might as well finish it haha. If anyone wants a game of ODST gimme a holla, not really got to play it much online so if someone wants a game of firefight or somet gimme a shout.

Also add me on XBL TheJod0 is my tag

TheJod0

Back to top Go down

Post by simy26 Tue Jan 12, 2010 10:09 am

Hey, I'm simy,21 years old and i live in scotland, Sell cars during the day, but game all night everynight, Anyone wants a game anytime jst send me a message, will be on the forums during the day when am at work but xbox at night.

P.S. if you invite me and i ignore it, its prob coz its my misses playing.
Hit me up on live Simy 26
simy26
simy26

Back to top Go down

Post by Thorney Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:06 am

Hey guys, i'm thorney, 25 and i come from wales,
i'm always up for a game so if i'm on drop me an invite.
My GT is WHM Thorney
Thorney
Thorney

Back to top Go down

Post by DTLA DaRkShAdOw Tue Jan 12, 2010 1:23 pm

Hi every DTLA!

My name's Benji or Ben as you wanted, I'm 34 year's old, I think the older man here Very Happy and I'm living in France, near the borders of Luxembourg and Germany (THIONVILLE). I'm an active gamers since my first computer, Atari VCS 2600 (1983), then Atari 520, 1040 stf ste, Mattel Intellivision, amiga 500, commodore 64, amstrad cpc 64, 6128, Nintendo, Ps 1, Ps2, COD4 on computer etc....I learned English during 12 years, 14 years German and my passions are sporting cars (as mine actually) Very Happy , motorbikes, computers.
I like to find new friends through the whole world, like my dogs, fishes and cats Wink, and create my own music then I'm a music's creator and musician since 30 years (French National University of Music during 13 years), piano, electronics keyboards, drums and guitars (since 2 years for the guitar).

As a matter of fact, I began music when I was 4 years old, so young!!

Play in team to MW 1/2, Bad Company is my passion too, in order to fight and overcome our virtuals ennemies!!Defeat or Die is my currency! lol!

You could listen my creations here on my youtube (themassmedia2009)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

or here [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

All my creations are made in one record, on my Yamaha Tyros and others and my guitars, in 16 tracks...

Thanks for advance and let's go to cut the ass and the heads of our ennemies!!!
pirat
DTLA DaRkShAdOw
DTLA DaRkShAdOw

http://www.myspace.com/themassmedia

Back to top Go down

Post by DTLA Assassin Tue Jan 12, 2010 6:11 pm

lol good shit guys, lets keep this shit goin!
DTLA Assassin
DTLA Assassin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by simy26 Wed Jan 13, 2010 4:58 am

Any other guys from the UK here, so i can tear shit up with them after work until our american brothers come online.
If so add me i'll be on most nights between 19:30 and about 23:30, hit me up guys.

GT simy26
simy26
simy26

Back to top Go down

Post by Thorney Wed Jan 13, 2010 12:43 pm

hey simy
i'm from wales my GT is WHM Thorney
Thorney
Thorney

Back to top Go down

Post by simy26 Wed Jan 13, 2010 12:55 pm

Cool man sent you an friend request, will catch you tonight dude.
simy26
simy26

Back to top Go down

Post by II TurtL II Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:39 pm

Fuck me so many americans and Europeans together it like WWII all over again.

II TurtL II

Back to top Go down

Post by simy26 Wed Jan 13, 2010 6:07 pm

II TurtL II wrote:Fuck me so many americans and Europeans together it like WWII all over again.

lmao quote of the day ladies and gents. Loved it ha

peace brothers
simy26
simy26

Back to top Go down

Post by DTLA Assassin Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:43 pm

hell yea Turtl, we be droppin nukes like its goin outta style. DTLA WorldWide son. We won't stop until we liberate all the tags. We'll cut throats and rip domes all the way to the top.
DTLA Assassin
DTLA Assassin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DTLA DaRkShAdOw Thu Jan 14, 2010 4:38 pm

I'm the only French for the moment Crying or Very sad

But I like Americans and UK people Very Happy and all whole world gamers

Very Happy
DTLA DaRkShAdOw
DTLA DaRkShAdOw

http://www.myspace.com/themassmedia

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaypeezy Fri Jan 15, 2010 8:18 pm

Names Jason, I'm 21, and aware that I sound like my balls haven't dropped yet. I'm from Nawlinss or New Orleans. I'm jobless, but enrolled in a community college to be an EMT cheeeeea. I'm a pretty chill dude, who games all night. That's about it so yeahhhhh.

Jaypeezy

Back to top Go down

Post by Matti077 Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:37 am

Yo, yo, yo,

I'm Matti B for a lovly city called Birmingham in the UK, I'm 26 and work as a self employed chef.

GT: Matti077

Add me and we can hook up and play some games.

Last edited by Matti077 on Tue Feb 02, 2010 12:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Matti077
Matti077

Back to top Go down

Post by BJ Tue Feb 02, 2010 7:22 am

How's it going DTLA?

I'm Big Jimmy, i'm from Peterborough in the UK. I'm more of a casual gamer, but it's always good to roll with a kick ass clan.

GT: Big Jimmy83

Lets play together!

BJ

Back to top Go down

Post by simy26 Tue Feb 02, 2010 7:31 am

Big Jimmy83 wrote:How's it going DTLA?

I'm Big Jimmy, i'm from Peterborough in the UK. I'm more of a casual gamer, but it's always good to roll with a kick ass clan.

GT: Big Jimmy83

Lets play together!

You wont get a more kick ass clan Bro, see online soon...
simy26
simy26

Back to top Go down

Post by xDtLADubyax Tue Feb 02, 2010 1:04 pm

What up boys?

I'm Jason from Ontario, canada Im 23 yrs old and I like to play soccer, go paintball, cars, extreme sports..........bridge jumping is not a sport but its fun as shit!!!!! In my downtime I like to game or drink/smoke(if ya know what I mean) sometimes both at the same time. Our clans the shit bitch, we dont fuck around......you think this is a game hahahaha. If you kill me just remember I always bounce back...dog tags, headshot, run over it doesnt matter to me as long as you DIE!!!!
xDtLADubyax
xDtLADubyax

Back to top Go down

Post by xDtLADubyax Tue Feb 02, 2010 1:05 pm

GT x JasonDubya x
xDtLADubyax
xDtLADubyax

Back to top Go down

Post by simy26 Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:54 pm

hey bro got ure add hit me up anytime
simy26
simy26

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomonuies Tue Feb 02, 2010 7:59 pm

I'm Connor Crow, 17 in Washington. I split my time up between drumming and xbox. I usually am online most of the day. GT is Nomonuies.
Nomonuies
Nomonuies

https://www.facebook.com/Cacography

Back to top Go down

Post by DTLA Assassin Tue Feb 02, 2010 8:35 pm

Welcome to the clan bro, glad to have you. Hopefully we can get ryan (Faux Ceres)to join us as well. Hes been a friend of mine since we were kids. But ya welcome to the site, feel free to post and talk about whatever. later man.
DTLA Assassin
DTLA Assassin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DTLA DeJr4Life88 Sat Mar 20, 2010 2:11 am

please remove this one screwed it up

Last edited by DTLA DeJr4Life88 on Sat Mar 20, 2010 2:17 am; edited 1 time in total
DTLA DeJr4Life88
DTLA DeJr4Life88

Back to top Go down

Post by DTLA DeJr4Life88 Sat Mar 20, 2010 2:14 am

I'm the guy that keeps you alive, I am god , I bring the dead back to life. I'd rather shoot your ass in the dome, just to see it explode like a ripe mellon and laugh at ya. Been with Assissan from the beginning ever since BC 1. As for my hobbies well my name should say it all (NASCAR) go dale jr #88 and yes i drink AMP ( ALOT).Buckeye football is my second faves. And i'll make it real simple . I will back anybody that is DTLA but if you don't like me , then don't pretend.Don't like me , don't talk to pr play with me. It is that simple. No i am not being mean , just honest
DTLA DeJr4Life88
DTLA DeJr4Life88

Back to top Go down

Post by DTLA Kandi Sat Mar 20, 2010 3:23 am

I'm that fat kid that sits in the corner and cries.
DTLA Kandi
DTLA Kandi

Back to top Go down

Post by delta1991 Sat Mar 20, 2010 4:31 am

I'm Marc Snyder, age 18, currently going to college in Texas. I am a hardcore gamer. Anytime over the weekend and most nights I will be on. My gameplay is sit and hold down a spot, whether it be a point in domination, or a chokehold to get to that point. Doing this has gained me alot of nukes.
I also get extremely irritated if the other team gets air support.

GT is delta1991, feel free to add me, but I have 2 to 3 squads I role with, so I might not except the invite. I role with a S&D squad, who sometimes plays groundwar; DTLA; and my friends squad. If you have played with me, you have seen me mix the squads together a bit.

PS I ownly play MW2, but my friend in my dorm has BC2, so if you need me or I get bored of MW2(yeah right), then I will be on BC2. Also there wasnt a thread like this in the MW2 section, so I posted it in the BC2 section.

delta1991

Back to top Go down

Post by DTLA Kandi Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:47 am

Well, I'm Anvesh (Ah-nv-eh-sh) and I'm 13, I think I'm the youngest of the DTLA. I'm the kind of guy that likes to think outside the box. All the time. I have insectophobia, yes, that means I'm scared of insects, all of em' other than ants. I was mainly playing MW2, but just like us all it pissed me off so I got BC2 and I believe it kick MW2s ass, shits on it, and writes 'BC2 OWNZZZ' with Mw2s face just so it doesn't have to touch its own shit. But that's just me.
DTLA Kandi
DTLA Kandi

Back to top Go down

Post by simy26 Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:50 am

I'm that creepy uncle every1 has, come sit on my knee lol!
simy26
simy26

Back to top Go down

Post by DTLA Assassin Sat Mar 20, 2010 12:51 pm

lmao, good stuff guys....insectofobia...creepy uncles...we have it all.
DTLA Assassin
DTLA Assassin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DTLA Kandi Sat Mar 20, 2010 8:27 pm

DTLA Assassin wrote:lmao, good stuff guys....insectofobia...creepy uncles...we have it all.
Damn right.
DTLA Kandi
DTLA Kandi

Back to top Go down

Post by dtla Crossfixio Sun Mar 28, 2010 7:51 am

whats up DTLA-this is Travis here-or DTLA Crossfixio
I'm from Indianapolis( go COLTS)
I've been running with Assassin since Bad Company came out-killin and taken tags along the way-its good to see this clan grow from an idea that was born from BC1 and grew in MW2 and dominates in BC2-I like to see when i turn my Xbox on there is always someone from this clan on here to run with and take some less deserving souls from people! keep up the massacre on here and have fun-hopefully ill see ya all on here soon-DTLA-CUT EM UP SON!!!!

dtla Crossfixio

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down